The Dr. Nagler estate is located in the German region of Rheingau, in the town of Rudesheim. Today it is run by the 6th generation of the family of Tilbert Nägler. Protected by both the river
and the forests at the top of the hillside, the stony quartzite and slate soil is an ideal environment for vines. First plantings can be traced back to 1031 on this hillside, and it is here that
Friedrich Nägler began cultivating vines in 1826.
Please Note: Brand profiles are neither created nor managed by SevenFifty. We cannot guarantee the quality of the information provided.