Château Arton presents a line of entirely estate grown Armagnacs coming from the rare and distinctive Haut Appellation. “Grown, not produced” and created by two icons in the world of Armagnac, Patrick de Montal and his wife Victoire de Montesquiou at their home near Lectoure, France.
Fine Blanche - A completely unaged "Blanche" Armagnac; composed of both Ugni Blanc & Colombard, all grown on the estate at Arton, in Haut-Armagnac. Patrick de Montal was the first to bottle and sell unaged Armagnac in the 1980's, at the time referring to it as an Eau de Vie d'Raisin. He then worked to expand the appellation of Armagnac to include "Blanche", finally gaining the ability to refer to the product as Armagnac in 2005.
La Réserve - A blend of Aged, Estate Grown Armagnacs, between 4-11 years of Age. Both Ugni Blanc and Colombard. Aging occurs in both New and Used Medium Toast Gascon Black Oak barrels. No color, additives, or filtration. Bottled at 45% ABV.
Millésime - Only released from the very best single vintages, and only from the very best single barrels. Entirely Estate Grown, 100% Ugni Blanc, and a minimum of 10 years of Age.
In 2017, Château Arton was awarded the highest honor in France - The Prix d’Excellence, by the French Ministry of Agriculture. Over 22,000 products were submitted - Arton having been selected as the best Brandy, not just Armagnac, in all of France.
- Fine Blanche - Blanche Haut-Armagnac - 750mL - 45% Alc./Vol; 94 pts, Tasting Panel Magazine
- La Réserve - Aged Haut-Armagnac - 750mL - 45% Alc./Vol; 92 Pts, Wine Enthusiast
- 2005 Millesime, 10 yr Aged Haut-Armagnac - 750mL - 45% Alc./Vol
- 2006 Millesime, 10 yr Aged Haut-Armagnac - 750mL - 45% Alc./Vol
- 2007 Millesime, 10 yr Aged Haut-Armagnac - 750mL - 45% Alc./Vol (450 bottles produced globally); 94 Pts, Wine Enthusiast
- 2008 Millesime, 10 yr Aged Haut-Armagnac - 750mL - 45% Alc./Vol (850 bottles produced globally); 93 Pts, Wine Enthusiast
- 2009 Millesime, 10 yr Aged Haut-Armagnac - 750mL - 45% Alc./Vol; GOLD Medal - 2020 Concours Général Agricole, Paris
Please Note: Brand profiles are neither created nor managed by SevenFifty. We cannot guarantee the quality of the information provided.