The only single-estate tequila producing limited annual vintages with distinct aromas, flavor, and character, entirely from family owned estates.
Tequila Ocho — much like the world’s most exceptional wines — offers an essence of terroir that makes every bottle both rare and collectible. Ocho is a collaboration between 3rd Generation Tequila Producer & 5th Generation Agave Farmer - Carlos Camarena, and Official UK Ambassador to Tequila, by the CRT - Tomas Estes.
Accolades / Acknowledgments:
- “Camarena is a true tequila pioneer.” – National Geographic / Wall Street Journal
- 2017 Sustainable Spirit Award Winner - Tales of the Cocktail
- "Best Tequilas... [Tequila Ocho] is elegant and refined..." - Forbes
- One of "Seven Tequilas and Mezcals You Have to Try" - Bloomberg Pursuits
- One of "5 Outstanding Blanco Tequilas" - Robb Report
- One of "The 15 Best Tequilas... a great one to collect..." – Saveur
“We’re not just in the business of making tequila,” explains Master Distiller Carlos Camarena. “We’ve been agave growers in Jalisco for five generations. Our aim is to make single-estate tequilas that are as complex and unique as the fields they grow in.” Farm-to-bottle, agave are harvested at peak maturity and slow-cooked to accentuate their natural flavor.
Each bottle highlights both the year of harvest, as well as the specific estate from where the Agave has come. The back label features specific notes for the estate, as well as aromas and tasting notes for that particular expression.
No two estates, vintages, or expressions taste the same.
- Plata, unaged - 750mL - 40% Alc./Vol
- Reposado, aged 8 weeks & 8 days in "fatigued" American Oak Barrels - 750mL - 40% Alc./Vol
- Añejo, aged 1 year in "fatigued" American Oak Barrels - 750mL - 40% Alc./Vol
- Extra Añejo, aged 3 years in "fatigued" American Oak Barrels - 750mL - 40% Alc./Vol
- Single Barrel, Age statement varies based upon selection, aged in "fatigued" American Oak Barrels - 750mL - Cask Strength (Varies)
Please Note: Brand/producer profiles are neither created nor managed by SevenFifty. We cannot guarantee the quality of the information provided.