Foursquare Rum Distillery is located on a former sugar plantation that dates back to approximately 1720, within the tiny Caribbean island of Barbados. The distillery was re-opened by the Seale family in 1996, distilling operations and blending are currently directed by Richard Seale, 4th Generation Trader/Distiller of R.L. Seale & Co.
Exceptional Cask Selections represent the unique, and rare offerings of Foursquare Rum Distillery that Richard has hand selected - his personal projects only released when he feels they are of exceptional quality. These are one of a kind expressions, available only for a limited time, and showcasing truly unique approaches to both Rum blending and maturation.
Foursquare's Exceptional Cask Selections have also received consistent high marks & acknowledgments:
- 2018 ISC "Supreme Champion Spirit" - Foursquare Mark VI "2005"
- 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019 ISC Rum Producer of the Year
- 2016 & 2018 IWSC Rum Producer of the Year
- Along with a number of Double Gold, Gold & Trophy Medals in both the IWSC & ISC in multiple years
"To drink Foursquare Rum, one must only possess a dream of tasting some of the finest things that money can buy..." - Warren Bobrow, Forbes.com
"I believe that this distillery is the Pappy of Rum" - Fred Minnick, Author of "Rum Curious"
- Mark IX "Empery", 14 yrs (14 Yrs Ex-Bourbon + 10yrs Ex-Bourbon, 4 yrs Ex-Sherry, double-maturation), 750mL 56% Alc.Vol
- Mark X "2007", 12 yrs Ex-Bourbon Barrels, 750mL, 59% Alc.Vol
No Longer Available:
- Mark VIII "Premise", 10 yrs (3yrs Ex-Bourbon, 7yrs Ex-Sherry), 750mL, 46% Alc.Vol
- Mark VII "Dominus", 10 yrs (3yrs Ex-Bourbon, 7yrs Ex-Cognac), 750mL, 56% Alc.Vol
- Mark VI "2005", 12 yrs Ex-Bourbon Barrels, 750mL, 59% Alc.Vol
- Mark V "Criterion", 10 yrs (3yrs Ex-Bourbon, 7yrs Ex-Madeira), 750mL, 56% Alc.Vol
- Mark IV "Zinfandel Cask Blend", 11yrs (11yrs Ex-Bourbon + 5yrs Ex-Bourbon, 6 yrs Ex-Zinfandel), 43% Alc.Vol
- Mark III "2004", 11 yrs Ex-Bourbon Barrels, 750mL, 59% Alc. Vol
- Mark II "Port Cask Finish", 9 yrs (3yrs Ex-Bourbon, 6yrs Ex-Ruby Port), 750mL, 40% Alc. Vol
Please Note: Brand/producer profiles are neither created nor managed by SevenFifty. We cannot guarantee the quality of the information provided.